Thursday, September 10, 2009

No "RAINBOW" here?

Today was really an exciting day filled with a surge of energy and enligtenment. People really responded positively to my cd and they pray GODS richest blessings for my career. Thank you JESUS for sending people like them on my path. I met up with two of my friends who is also rappers earlier today in Edube. An area in a township known as Mbekweni. We spoke about our country and the history that was and is taught to us is not actually our history. According me, Mdakanayza and Qhubeka. Now my friends are two consciousness rappers that raps in their mother tongue which is Xhosa. The countries ruling party is Xhosa and Zulu. Now I dont have a problem with them ruling, but its almost like Soweto is South Africa. What bout the youth and freedom fighters who was murdered in the other provinces? Why do we in the rest of the country not receive the same opportunities? Is it a case of thank you we dont need you no more? They and I shared the same thoughts of how us as blacks, specifically my people was literally murdered and how the slavery really messed up our society. Now its just reversed and legal cuz they hide behind words like democracy. If Malema can be in such a powerful position, get paid from taxpayers money and be stupid, then I can be Mzansiz next president. How ironic in these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment