Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Charged to push harder!

Im at my friend Mdakanayza. Just came his way before I will hit the streets again. I need to make sales to move to the southern suburbs in Cape Town. This is all for my music career. I gots alot of plans, ma ai alles benodig geld lately! That made me think and I just smile cuz I'm gratefull for all I have for I know I'm on my way. I am not only a musician. Im an entreperneur, a visionary. Oh I got a call from Bj earlier. They hosting a party for their 2nd birthday so I had to do a shout out. It was nice of them to ask me. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FHFM. Before I logged in Blogger, I was checking my inbox and doin the usual usual. I received a notification on my status. Thankx alot Schalky! I appreciate it alot. It is friends like you that motivates me alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment