Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just another day hustlin in R301

Just arrived at home. No sales made of my cd today. Is this a joke? This Cape Town weather is crazy. Its damn cold and wet now so my wife is cuddling in bed. She just reminded me about the potjie. Potjie? Google "Potjiekos" and you will know what I mean. She just reminded me also why I must push my cd sales. Yor I was sick last week and that had an affect on my sales since the launch of my ep R301 on the 29th of August 2009. What a launch it was though. No one realizes how much effort I put into it. It felt everything went wrong. The sound company cancelled on us and it was a feeling of doubt in my mind. Everything worked out great eventually. I made sales, handed out autographs, took pics. It was great interacting with my fans. Now 2 weeks passed and no sales at my side. I wonder why no one on da street dont want to buy and the strange thing is that I know em. Damn not even my family. I so do need 2 make cd sales and hope this week will deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment